We must always honour our authentic self. By being true to ourselves we can achieve complete freedom to be all we can be for our highest good.
Your authentic self is the true essence of your being. It is not defined by things like social standing, finances, career, education etc.
Getting closer to your authentic self requires patience and commitment but I promise it will be the greatest gift you can give to yourself.
Quite often, we drift away from our true selves because we are constantly doing things we are told we should be and shouldn’t be doing, staying in relationships to please others, staying at jobs we don’t like because we have been told that’s all we will amount to, not following our passions because of what others may think. The list goes on. The more we limit ourselves, the further we drift away from our potential.
How to embrace your true self
– Stop doing things you don’t want to do. (And I’m not talking about the dishes)
– Stop doing things just to please others.
– Start following your dreams and passions.
– Stop going along with friendships and relationships just because its easier.
-Start doing things that make your soul sing
– Get in touch with your inner self
– Go out of your comfort zone
– Have faith in yourself
Not sure where to start? Take it one day at a time, Rome was not built in a day.
Remember, you are a beautiful being. You are loved and supported by the universe. Stand up for yourself, your passions, your values…. you are simply amazing.
Until next time,
Much love and light