New moons are all about new beginnings, new projects, and making changes. We can tune into the energy of the new moon to help manifest positive change in our lives. It can be as simple or as complex as you’d like. It’s up to you.
Here is a short simple ritual that anybody can do.
What you will need:
- Piece of paper and a pen
- Your favourite incense (optional)
- Calming music
What to do:
- Light some candles and incense… whatever relaxes you.
- Spend some time thinking about what positive things you would like to manifest in your life and write them down.
- Focus on these things and visualize them happening.
- Ask your angels and guides to help you achieve your goals and thank them.
- Put the piece of paper in an envelope and keep it under your pillow. Or if you’d like you can put it on your vision board or manifestation box… whatever suits you.
- Over the next few days send positive thoughts to the things you want to achieve.
That’s it! See how simple that was!?
I’d love to know how you celebrate the new moon… feel free to comment below.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful new moon.
6 crystals that are perfect for your bedroom.
Lots happens in the bedroom. It’s your resting spot after a long hard day, it’s a place where you can dream, a place of intimacy and a place where your mind, body and spirit connect with each other while you rest. A bedroom is meant to be peaceful, safe and secure.
Below are 6 crystals that make lovely energetic additions to your bedroom.
1. Rose Quartz.
Rose quartz carries the vibration of unconditional love. It is also a very calming and gentle stone that can also help you embrace self love and calm emotions.
Lepidolite is a magnificent stone for helping to heal emotional upsets. It provides calming energy and can also help chase off nightmares.
It’s rich purple colour is so relaxing. Amethyst helps dispel nightmares as well as protecting your aura. You can use it for dream work which also helps to heal and activate the third eye chakra
4. Clear Quartz.
Clear Quartz is a good one because it works well to amplify the energy of the other stones it’s with. It can also be programmed on its own to exude a calming serene energy to help you get a good nights sleep.
Selenite is connected to the moon as it reflects light beautifully just like the moon herself. This crystal fills your aura with healing light and helps you to connect with your higher self.
One of my absolute favourites! Celestite helps to calm your energy and connect you to the angelic realm. If you are having trouble with a situation, put a piece of Celestite under your pillow and ask your angels to help you sort it out.
What is your favourite crystal?
Love & Light